Some bright morning . . .

. . . when my trip is over, I'll sleep away.

- - -

I’m so glad I decided to came to Church yesterday (saturday).

Even though I was super tired and every cell in my body wanted to go straight to bed.
A little hang out time with some friends definitely ease the transition back to daily life.

Waking up this morning (sunday) . . .  was a whole different story.
It felt rough. My heart feels heavy.
I’m not sure what it was. 
Can’t describe it in words.

Maybe it’s one of these:
• Sadness that the trip is over.
• I missed the structure and schedule.
• It feels quiet without my teammates.
• I missed being outdoor, running camp, and all the activities.

Or all of the above.



Perhaps the burden of going to back to routinity, finding a new place, and dealing with some changes at work.

One thing I know, I'll be back to The Rez on mission.

My trip might be over, but not the mission.
As we always say, we do short term trip but long term mission.
The journey isn't over. It was just begun.

- - -

I guess our journey will never end.
Whatever it is, there's always something going on.

Sometimes the best thing to do, is rest.
As much as I'd like to tackle those things in front of me, I knew that I was exhausted.
Physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

So, for today, 
with all of my might, 
and willpower. 
I decided to rest up.


ZZZZzzzzz.... zzzz....

Popular Posts